ROCK YOUR APPLICATION CLOUD
WITH KUBERNETES AND DOCKER
We implement Kubernetes HA and virtualizing your cloud.
Hosted on any cloud provider or your own bare metal.
We help companies to adopt and manage Kubernetes.
At the end of the journey,
your digital business will be 100% virtual
and easy to manage in two flavors.
We designed two alternatives with different ecosystems that offer similar scopes, each with a different approach.
Managed: based on the use of Kubernetes provided by AWS, GC, Azure or Digital Ocean as a service from your cloud provider.
WHAT IS IT THAT WE DO?
We enable devops teams to adopt
Kubernetes & Virtual containers in the easy way.
Managed Kubernetes & Agnostic cloud
Kubernetes is the most advanced managing containers platform in the market today.
Through the service On Premises or Managed we guarantee the right sketch & build of Kubernetes Cluster with an suitable HA architecture for run yours applications. This growth will allow your company think in adopt advanced strategies like:
– Horizontal and Vertical scale.
– Hybrid cloud and agnostic virtual architecture.
– Automatic Data Encryption.
– Cloud Load Balancing.
– Storage orchestration.
– Automated rollouts and rollbacks.
With the involvement of Tooit in the maintenance process your cloud will be fine and you don’t worried about:
– Kubernetes version and Security OS updates.
– Ongoing management of your Cloud infrastructure.
– Kubernetes garbage collector periodic clean-up.
We use Let’s Encrypt as the new Certificate Authority (CA) that offers FREE SSL certificates that are just as secure as paid certificates.
– CertBot integration with Kubernetes Ingress
– Automatic SSL renewal process without any service downtime
Application Virtualization in Docker Containers
We make run all your applications in Dockers virtual containers, offering the faster alternative to running full virtual machines over hypervisors in the market.
This is the first step to acquire flexibility, portability and speed in the managing of your cloud and Tooit bring to you for that walk this road in the easy way.
Backup & Restore
We store incremental databases and public multimedia files for all your applications and restore them in the event of system failure.
– Scheduled daily backups.
– Week and monthly data retention.
– Restore routines ensuring full recovery of the entire micro-service ecosystem.
Monitoring & Alerts
We use real-time monitoring tools to gather your cloud metrics and trigger alerts to our DevOps engineers so we can have proactive response.
– 24×7 site monitoring uptime checks. Availability and response times of your application’s public domains.
– 24×7 VPS Resources Real-Time Monitoring (RTM). We monitor your nodes gathering information on CPU (Central Processing Unit), RAM (Random Access Memory), Storage and Network traffic.
– Notifications are sent via Slack/HipChat/RocketChat/Mattermost and e-mail.
Using Kubernetes container orchestrator we install, configure and manage your own cluster. We help Dockerize your applications and deploy them on-premise or using any cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, Google or on your own Bare Metal warranting the continuity of your business.
Adding real-time monitoring tools who collects your cluster health metrics, we can deliver notifications to any collaborative software (Slack, HipChat, Mattermost, RocketChat and even your Inbox) so you can have a proactive course of action during unexpected downtime.
Accelerate your team
Discovering how your team win time every day with Kubernetes, simplifying and acquiring flexibility with the cloud manage and increasing the availability of yours applications.
Your team will integrate these new technologies without any hassle.
We love helping teams gain expertise in managing Kubernetes and their containeraized applications. Adding value to an early and quick adoption, we will provide support for all sorts of business and industries while preserving your Cloud components healthy.
Hosted on any cloud provider
or your own bare metal
Starting at U$S 2,000
Provided by AWS, GC, Azure
Starting at U$S 2,300
DOCKER VIRTUALIZATION – Starting at U$S 600 per Application
Transform application in a container
MONTHLY FEE – Starting at U$S 99 per Application
24×7 Jira support tickets. High, Medium and Low priority ticket resolution.
Check out our SLA model